Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
- Rip Blu-ray disc movies to popular high-definition (HD) videos on Mac for perfect backup to hard drive
- Rip and convert Blu-ray M2TS movies to MKV, AVI, MP4, WMV and other common video formats
- Extract and rip Blu-ray movie audio track to audio files
- Rip 3D Blu-ray video to standard 2D video or other 3D videos
- Rip & playback Blu-ray movie discs on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox360, Zune, NDS, Wii, cell phones, PMPs...
- Trim, crop, merge, split, add effects, watermarks...
What is the best way to safeguard and backup your Blu-ray movie discs? Making a digital copy on your hard disk may work. mediAvatar Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is just based on such a purpose, which helps Mac users rip Blu-ray/3D Blu-ray disc movies to HD (High-Definition) video formats (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD), or rip Blu-ray/3D Blu-ray M2TS movies to MKV, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, FLV and other common video formats.Besides this, Conversion from Blu-ray disc to 3D videos and from 3D Blu-ray to other formats of 3D videos can also be supported. Not only backing up your Blu-ray discs on your Mac, you can also play Blu-ray disc movies on iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phones and many other media devices.
Output Device(s) & File Format(s) Support
Output Devices Supported
iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch
Input File Formats Supported
|Blu-ray Discs (.m2ts),3D Blu-ray Discs(.ssif)|
Output File Formats Supported
|Video||AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, MKV, DivX, XviD, MOV, RMVB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi),SSIF|
|Audio||MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
Backup Blu-ray movies to your Mac and watch them on the go with media devices just by using this mediAvatar Blu-ray Ripper for Mac!